Job Description – “Schedule A”
As an account manager, you are responsible for the long term success of Mujo’s key accounts. In order to accomplish this, you will need to engage deeply and broadly into your key accounts to identify and nurture key customer relationships. You will need to be able to work with your key contacts to ensure existing revenue streams are not at risk, while simultaneously looking for net new opportunities to expand Mujo’s footprint within your accounts.
- Drive account management for Mujo’s key accounts. Manage and grow existing accounts: protect existing revenue stream while looking for new opportunities to expand and grow revenue from your accounts.
- Maintain relationships with key customer contacts; swiftly respond to any changes in key customer contacts (ie. Leaving the company, promotion, etc) and maintain a plan to mitigate these changes. Ensure key customer contacts are delighted with Mujo and Mujo’s products.
- Develop and maintain Key account plans that are consistent with your assigned territory plan. Key account plans should detail Mujo opportunities within the company and should articulate the target company’s strategic motivators, buying process, and forecasted sales. Account plans should also include a stakeholder plan which would identify key personnel within the target company, how favourable they are toward Mujo, and a plan to maintain/improve relationships.
- Responsible for tracking course intakes and appropriately engaging with customers to ensure course material is ordered in a timely manner. Liaise with Mujo operations to support the billing and book fulfillment process and follow up to ensure a positive customer experience. Engage and close warm leads, as required. Ensure new customers are properly set up in the system
- Maintain accurate forecasts, providing a “most likely case” forecast based on information you have obtained in your account management activities.
- Keep detailed notes on prospect and customer interactions and enter into CRM before the end of each day
- Engage with your accounts and provide feedback to management on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by changing or extending company offerings.
- While engaging with your key accounts, keep an eye out for potential customers and engage appropriate Mujo resources to follow-up as needed.
- Report on key account activity as well as any material changes to your key accounts or plans on at least a weekly basis. Proactively engage with management to address any concerns within your key accounts.
- Be a positive representative of Mujo Learning Systems and conduct sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity.
- Relationship building focus
- Communication skills
- Long term view to sales
- Curious and love to learn about their customers and industry
- Demonstrated long term view to selling; All candidates are able to point to measurable examples of how they worked over a 1-3 year period to expand revenue from their accounts. Ideal candidates will have 2-5 years in a customer facing relationship focused sales role.
- Ideal candidates will be able to demonstrate their approach to account management, and will be able to point to examples of how they used a process to make sure the needs of their account were met and how they expanded their footprint in an account.
- Candidates will have excellent customer service skills including strong follow up.
- Candidates should be able to articulate how they met their sales targets, how they forecasted this information to management, and how accurate they were.
- Strong Internet marketing skills with a strong passion for the Internet and what it can do for the client.
- All candidates will be expected to have excellent communication skills, phone skills, charisma and presentation skills; Candidates will be motivated and self directed, will demonstrate an understanding of business acumen and will have a polished professional presentation.
- Courteous, prompt, and timely and excellent attention to detail.
- Be able to operate under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent MS Office skills.
- Able to work independently on projects and also collaborate as a strong team member.
- Communicate effectively both internally and externally.
- Innovation and creativity in the form of continuous improvement to internal processes.
- Commission plan that rewards long term account retention and opportunity expansion.