Job Description- “Schedule A”
As a Client Executive, you are responsible for generating leads and working to convert those leads into customers.You will need to understand your customer’s business, our industry and be an expert in Mujo’s materials in order to engage your prospects in the sales cycle. Given a territory plan, you will be expected to come up with a comprehensive approach to meet your assigned sales quota. You will need to maintain a balanced pipeline of prospects and will be expected to spend an appropriate amount of time progressing your prospects through the sales funnel.
- Develop and maintain sales plans which detail how sales targets/ territory plans will be met on an ongoing basis. Consistently achieve or exceed this plan.
- Establish relationships with new customers; secure key contacts with new customers to help achieve sales quotas and targets.
- Drive sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed deal.
- Prospect for potential customers using various methods such as calling, face to face meetings and email; Effectively utilize social media as an indirect source of leads.
- Qualify customers against Mujo/territory/industry criteria; focus on customers that bring the largest positive impact to Mujo.
- Develop and maintain Key Account plans that are consistent with your assigned territory plan. Key account plans should detail Mujo opportunities within the company and should articulate the target company’s strategic motivators, buying process, and forecasted sales. Account plans should also include a stakeholder plan which would identify key personnel within the target company, indicates how favourable they are toward Mujo, and has a plan to maintain/improve relationships.
- Provide forecasts on a “most likely case” and document forecasts and how you derived them in the CRM system.
- Establish criteria for and maintain a balanced sales funnel. Ensure that your energies are divided appropriately across early, mid and late stage opportunities.
- Report on sales activity as well as any material changes to your sales plan on a weekly basis.
- Consult with both prospects and customers to understand business challenges, regulations and requirements.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of Mujo’s product set, our industry and our key goals and target markets.
- Create and maintain presentation material that is consistent with the Mujo brand. Make presentations and deliver proposals as needed to customer decision makers.
- Keep detailed notes on prospect and customer interactions and enter into CRM before the end of each day
- Provide feedback to management on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by changing or extending company offerings.
- Be a positive representative of Mujo Learning Systems and conduct sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity.
- Willing to take risks
- Able to work in stressful and uncertain situations
- Solution oriented and able to quickly understand customer needs and how Mujo can be of help.
- Personable and able to network appropriately
- Demonstrates a high degree of initiative and independence
- Demonstrated ability to “close the deal”. All Candidates will need to be able to point to objective examples of their ability to prospect, sell and close. Ideal candidates will show 2-5 years of progressively increasing sales experience.
- An expert at networking, the ideal candidate will be able to describe how they have been successful using both traditional and technology based approaches to network
- Adept at multitasking, candidates will need to demonstrate how they are able to juggle the demands of multiple client sales cycles and, ideally, show how they have done this in the past.
- Candidates can demonstrate excellent sales skills, strongly self motivated, with a love for creating a sale from a lead.
- Candidates will have excellent customer service skills including strong follow up and will be able to articulate how they have created and maintained customer delight.
- Candidates should be able to articulate how they met their sales targets, how they forecasted this information to management, and how accurate they were.
- Strong Internet marketing skills with a strong passion for the Internet and what it can do for the client.
- All candidates will be expected to have excellent communication skills, phone skills, charisma and presentation skills; Candidates will be motivated and self directed, will demonstrate an understanding of business acumen and will have a polished professional presentation.
- Courteous, prompt, and timely and excellent attention to detail.
- Be able to operate under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent MS Office skills.
- Able to work independently on projects and also collaborate as a strong team member.
- Communicate effectively both internally and externally.
- Innovation and creativity in the form of continuous improvement to internal processes.
- High leverage compensation plan rewarding finding and closing net new customers