About Reeves College
When you enroll in a career diploma program at Reeves College, you are taking the first step toward professional development and success. Our curriculum has been developed based on input from professionals in the areas of business, education, health care, hospitality, law, and trades. Their input ensures that our learning outcomes match current industry demands and that our graduates enter the workforce with the required skills to excel in their chosen career fields.
Reeves College was established in 1961 by Mr. C. J. Reeves, a professional secretary, and instructor. His on-the-job experience enabled the College to establish course content assisting graduates in achieving a high level of success in the world of business. Reeves College provides diploma programs in business, healthcare, legal administration and art and design that enable our grads to find employment in their chosen field of study.
Reeves College keeps pace with the changing job market and is offering several new courses this year to help its students increase their employability and value in an increasingly competitive environment.
- Obtaining current and engaging digital marketing courseware for our students
- Ensuring that our instructors have access to supplementary content, tests with answer keys, PowerPoints, and lesson plans
- Providing students with employment opportunities in the digital marketing industry
- Mujo Learning Systems’ turnkey digital marketing curriculum is based on the expertise of Think Profits.com Inc., an agency with more than 20 years of experience.
- Students are learning real-world, practical skills in Mujo’s textbooks that will aid them in the digital marketing industry.
- Activities paired with the valuable information in Mujo’s courseware keep students interested and involved in their own learning process.
- Instructors can focus on teaching their students, rather than preparing extensively for classes because Mujo’s teacher’s manuals ensure they are well-prepared to deliver course content.
- Students are able to complete their classes with work they can be proud to show potential employers, including their own websites, blogs, brand style guides, and more.
- Instructors and administrators know they can reach out to Mujo for support at any time.
I had the opportunity this last quarter to introduce three new courses to my business students. The courses from Mujo were Digital Marketing Fundamentals, Strategic Web Design, and Social Media Marketing Strategies. I found the courses easy to teach, as the material was well put together, the content was rich in practical examples and links to current video and websites, relevant to the courses. The PowerPoint presentations are excellent in that they contain links that can be used to take you right the website or video. Overall, I would recommend this course of instruction, as it is very relevant to a modern business environment. One of my students was offered a job based on the fact that she had built a website as part of the course.