Join Our Ambassador Feedback Contributor Program
This program is designed for both instructors and students who have a high level of engagement with our content and want to provide us with feedback, ideas and share your experience with us to improve. Instructors and Students can win prizes and be recognized as "Contributing Editors".
Details of becoming a Mujo Ambassador:
Just sign UP below and send us your feedback and content!
Submit your feedback, experiences, job successes and content ideas to earn draw entries to win a $2,500.00 scholarship lottery for students or a draw entry to win a $5,000.00 all expense paid invitation to our AGM for Instructors. You receive 1 entry per submission.
Submit a new idea or paragraph topic that we use in our Titles and you can also earn a Contributing Editor Mention along with your personal quote and link published in our next title update and website.
All you have to do, is any of the following:
- Find and submit any errors in our texts
- Register successful challenges to our methodologies or practices
- Submit a new topic or paragraph, minimum 300 words
- Provide your feedback and experience using our content. Both positive or negative feedback gives you an entry into our draw.
- Provide success stories of students getting jobs
- You receive a"Mujo Ambassador" badge that you can publish on your LinkedIn or other web profiles just for signing up below.