Are you an experienced curriculum writer and researcher seeking a new challenge while working from home? Do you have a passion for learning about digital marketing and an interest in reporting and analytics?
Writing versatility is a necessary skill for this position. You should feel engaged, excited, and challenged as you'll be writing for a number of different forms, from textbooks to blog posts to PowerPoints etc. If this feels like you, then you may be a great match for the curriculum writer/ developer position at Mujo Learning Systems Inc.
- Conducting research and interviews
- Writing and editing curriculum
- Assisting in the creation, editing, and maintenance of textbooks, PowerPoints, supplemental material, and teacher-training cloud.
- Writing and/or editing blog posts and social media content.
- Participating in strategy meetings with the senior editor and management team.
- Curating curriculum and other documentation.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in English, Communications, Journalism, or a related discipline.
- Proficient at using MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and Adobe InDesign; experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator would also be beneficial.
- Excellent research and interview skills.
- 3 years (minimum) professional writing and editing experience writing and editing curriculum.
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to meet or exceed deadlines.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Highly detail oriented.
Primary Location: Home Based - USA or Canada - Remote
Negotiated Contract Position in USA / Canada
Standard Shift: Day Job Monday-Friday
Job Types: Part-time, Contract