The Higher-Ed Sales Candidate:
Description: You are an experienced and seasoned professional in higher-ed curriculum textbook sales success, (ideally 5-10 years experience or more). You are currently, or have worked recently, in the publishing sales space for a large multi-national company like Pearson, Cengage or McGraw Hill, and are tired of income caps, the politics, and ready to move to an independent publisher with unlimited income. You will manage your own exclusive territory in the EU.
We are innovators in this space, have a proven track record and have 1 opportunity remaining for 1 key individual in the EU to join our growth team. You will receive an exclusive territory bundle of states to cultivate, manage and grow.
As a sales executive you are customer facing in assisting and supporting the transformation of learning. You are also responsible for creating effective and innovative sales solutions that address issues and challenges facing higher-ed, C Level executives, Deans, faculty, curriculum directors, instructors, and students in order to meet all necessary educational learning outcomes to close new accounts.
If you possess;
- a need for independence and achievement
- a strong desire to earn unlimited income
- have demonstrated success in meeting and exceeding sales goals
- a keen interest in digital marketing
- a passion for higher-ed sales
Then read on...you may find this opportunity to be a great fit.
Demonstrate a strong commitment to a positive, collaborative, and team based selling culture by working with other team members to achieve goals. At the same time, you are a self-starter, are ready to break out on your own, and can keep to your schedule of disciplined out reach through making calls, emailing, linked IN networking and prospecting. Your target is higher-ed 2-year and 4- year programs through multi campus business and continuing-ed schools. Additionally targeting county and district high schools, and institutions in your territory.
You are skilled at gaining the eye of faculty and the decision makers who are looking to add and or improve their Digital Marketing Curriculum offerings. Preference will be given if you have existing relationships that you can bring within the sector now.
- Work independently, remotely with the ability to problem solve quickly.
- Employ effective consultative sales and account procurement techniques including pre-call planning and productive questioning strategies that focus on needs and opportunity qualification, that lead to winning business.
- Present and sell our offerings over the phone, through virtual video meetings and in person meetings as they open again.
- Demonstrate superb organizational and follow-up abilities; maintain product knowledge around our digital offerings, the competition, the educational industry, and factors influencing the market environment in order to provide advantageous insights for prospects and customers.
- Exhibit strong knowledge and ability to work with a (CRM) customer relationship management system.
- Bring strong analytical skills.
- Problem solve on your feet.
Required Skills / Knowledge / Abilities
- Sales experience and enthusiasm for the process of investigating, prospecting, creating and fulfilling customers’ needs
- Strong outbound closing skills (this is not an order taking position)
- Ability to consistently meet sales quotas
- Excellent online presentation skills using Zoom
- Strong command of MS Office skills and Google
- Strong command of CRM use and account record updating
- Experience with Learning Management Systems, Technologies or curiosity about the development of traditional and technology based intellectual property
- Technological proficiency and strong working knowledge of the internet, mobile technologies, computer applications and business systems
- Exceptional command of the English language both verbal and written
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to use mobile phones, laptops and personal device technologies
- Some travel may be required
Primary Location: Remote Work From Home - EU
Contract Position in EU
Base Draw Negotiable - Commission rates are on a variable scale depending on your base draw and range from 8% to 30%. Income potential is unlimited.