About Sprott Shaw College
Sprott Shaw College is a post-secondary institution with more than a century of educating professionals at its Canadian-based campuses. The core of Sprott Shaw’s philosophy is to prepare its students with practical skills and knowledge that will enable them to flourish in their future careers. The learning environment of small classes and hands-on training also facilitates an optimal adult education experience.
- Finding new digital marketing curriculum to replace existing course books.
- Ensuring that the new curriculum keeps pace with the rapidly evolving digital marketing industry.
- Making certain new textbook material presents best practices used by current industry professionals.
- Providing business instructors with materials to reduce preparation time and giving them the necessary background information to keep them current with the state of the field.
- Facilitating student employment opportunities in the digital marketing field.
- Think Profits.com Inc., a digital marketing agency with 20-plus years of experience, partnered with Mujo Learning Systems Inc., a textbook publisher, to produce up-to-date digital marketing courseware.
- The new curriculum presents key concepts and practical skills, and through its Amazon publishing platform, is consistently revised to keep pace with the ever-changing digital marketing landscape.
- Current industry professionals wrote the curriculum, and business leaders and a multitude of resources were consulted to produce high-quality publications.
- PowerPoints, supplemental packages, teacher’s manuals with answer keys, running orders, and more were included in Mujo’s courseware, so teachers could have everything they need at their fingertips to deliver content with ease.
- Students can apply their knowledge and create their own websites, blogs, brand style guides, and more.
- It is not necessary for teachers to have a background in digital marketing to teach the courses, as they can review the material before delivering content to students.
- Teachers and administrators also have access to support from the Mujo team any time they need curriculum assistance.
- Students can now acquire the skills that will enhance their resume and be applicable in a workplace context.
Since 2015, I have worked with Mujo Learning Systems to develop digital marketing curriculum for our college. They have delivered courseware that engages students with its hands-on activities, and case studies. Our instructors are also secure in the knowledge that they are teaching current industry concepts and skills that are used by seasoned professionals daily. We are pleased that our students will be graduating with job-ready knowledge that will help them to find rewarding careers in this high-demand field. Sprott Shaw is looking to put through 600 students or more per year using this program. I am happy to recommend Mujo’s publications to any post-secondary institution that is looking for digital marketing resources.
Program Director, Business Programs
Sprott Shaw College, Vancouver, BC