Mujo’s Foundations of Artificial Intelligence teacher manual for high school teachers offers a comprehensive curriculum that combines theoretical foundations with practical applications. Our matching textbook is an invaluable resource for high school students. It offers a practical, accessible, and comprehensive introduction to the world of artificial intelligence (AI) technologies. Focusing particularly on the application of AI in the dynamic field of digital marketing, the textbook demystifies complex concepts, making them approachable for young learners. It explores various aspects of AI, such as machine learning, data analysis, and automation, and how these can be effectively utilized in marketing strategies. This educational material is designed to inspire and equip the next generation of marketers with the knowledge and skills needed to thrive in an increasingly AI-driven industry.
- Licensing Requirement: It’s essential to purchase one textbook for each student in your class. Compliance with our licensing agreement requires this.
- How to Order: To order, add this teacher manual and the corresponding student textbook for this class to the shopping cart, then adjust the student quantity to match the number of students in your class. Alternatively, you can use our quick and easy ‘build your class set’ feature.
- Institutional and State Purchases: If you are making an institutional or state-approved purchase, enter your provided discount code at the checkout. The applicable discounts will be automatically applied to your order.
- This Product Purchase is for a “Printed Teacher Manual”: You will receive the latest version of our teacher manual in a soft copy printed book.
- Electronic Teacher Manuals: Our teacher manual e-books are always up to date and “included” with our resource cloud and class sets purchases. You will receive the latest VitalSource code for redeeming your electronic teacher manual(s) when ordering those bundles.