This Social Media Marketing teacher manual for high school teachers offers a comprehensive curriculum that combines theoretical foundations with practical applications. This curriculum takes students through all three ways to use each major social media platform, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, and more, for personal use, business purposes, and advertising. Students will gain a deep understanding of the core elements necessary to develop a successful social media marketing strategy. With valuable insights provided by industry experts, the textbook equips students with key understandings of how businesses leverage social media to drive growth. By exploring the multifaceted nature of social media platforms and their strategic integration, students will develop the skills to navigate the dynamic landscape of social media marketing and create impactful campaigns that deliver tangible results.
- Licensing Requirement: It’s essential to purchase one textbook for each student in your class. Compliance with our licensing agreement requires this.
- How to Order: To order, add this teacher manual and the corresponding student textbook for this class to the shopping cart, then adjust the student quantity to match the number of students in your class. Alternatively, you can use our quick and easy ‘build your class set’ feature.
- Institutional and State Purchases: If you are making an institutional or state-approved purchase, enter your provided discount code at the checkout. The applicable discounts will be automatically applied to your order.
- This Product Purchase is for a “Printed Teacher Manual”: You will receive the latest version of our teacher manual in a soft copy printed book.
- Electronic Teacher Manuals: Our teacher manual e-books are always up to date and “included” with our resource cloud and class sets purchases. You will receive the latest VitalSource code for redeeming your electronic teacher manual(s) when ordering those bundles.