Digital Marketing Fundamentals
Mujo Learning Systems Inc. is a Vancouver-based publisher of digital marketing courseware
Digital Marketing Fundamentals is the first in Mujo’s three-course textbook series. It is an excellent resource for students and aspiring digital marketing professionals who want to learn about the key components of this exciting industry including:
The Importance Of Branding
- How it impacts marketing strategy
- Its visual components
Audience and Reach
- How to communicate effectively
- How to reach customers at different stages in the sales cycle
Goals and Analytics
- Why goals are important
- Offline vs. online goals
- How to utilize analytics
- How to create a memorable domain
- How to work in a keyword
- Effective domain marketing
- How to write powerful content
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Pay Per Click (PPC)
- How to succeed with social media marketing
- Reputation management
- Interruption vs. permission marketing
- How to create an effective marketing email
- Subscription lists
- Email marketing analytics
- Budgeting for marketing
- Budget allocation
- Categories of a budget
This first Mujo publication covers all this and more, but it doesn’t just present and define terminology. Instead, Digital Marketing Fundamentals demonstrates how these concepts are integral to the best practices that are at work within the digital marketing industry every day. The text also incorporates communicative activities, projects, and assessment tools that will help students, teachers, and professionals alike to gauge their progress and comprehension of the materials.
- Discussion questions challenge readers to critically examine ideas and case studies included in Digital Marketing Fundamentals.
- The brand style guide project requires readers to apply concepts they have learned about brand attributes, visual identity, logos, imagery, and more throughout the text to create a document that could become a key piece in their professional portfolio.
- A midterm exam and assignments within the text also test readers’ knowledge and their ability to apply that knowledge (additional testing materials and supplements are also available).
Call 1.888.536.6856 Or Fill Out The Form Below