Analytics and Reporting Textbook
Students Gain Theory and Practical Understanding of How to Set Up, Create and Implement Big Data Analytics and Reporting Using the Top Platforms.
Our Big Data Analytics and Reporting Teacher Manual and Student Textbook takes students into truly understanding the 21st century of understanding, managing, consolidating and implementing big data. Digital analytics has changed the way business intelligence is collected, informed, and can be acted upon to further corporate goals and objectives.
All businesses know the importance of big data, and as such, need people who know how to use analytics and reporting conversion optimization to their best advantage.
In addition to our teacher manuals that provide minute-by-minute lesson plans and handy post it notes built right into the textbook, we provide a slick online teacher training online platform that makes it easy for instructors to deliver the social media marketing strategies content.
We have hundreds of instructor tutorial videos, chapter-by-chapter PowerPoint decks, and supplemental material that will give you the flexibility to run your class between 40-50 hours in length.
After completing this textbook, students will be well-versed in how to use the most popular analytics platform(s) and how to best utilize the data and reporting offered by each one. This knowledge will enable students to gain job-ready skills to reach their target audience and achieve their business goals for the company that hires them.
- What is big data
- Analytics benefits and risks
- Google analytics
- Social analytics
- CRM analytics
- Goals setting
- Defining CTA's
- Defining conversions
- 3rd party consolidators
- Build dashboard
- Isolate KPI's
- Understanding conversions
- Editing reporting
- Weeding out chaf
Finding Low Hanging Fruit
- What to look for
- Improve conversions
- Convert more goals
Report Writing and Action Steps
- Review Results
- Confirm goals
- Improve ROI
Teacher Training Cloud
- Our Soft-Copy Printed or Digital Teacher Manuals are identical versions of our student text books with the same look and feel and come with a built-in overlay of:
- Minute-by-minute lesson plans
- Convenient post-it notes throughout the content to give the instructor more guidance
- Quizzes with answer keys
- Midterms and final exams
- Our Teacher Training Cloud Platform provides:
- Chapter-by-chapter instructional video tutorials
- Individual chapter PowerPoints
- Supplemental content to extend the hours of your course
- Certificate of instructor completion
- Digital midterm and final exams
- Learn more about our teacher training cloud here