Trending Higher Ed Digital Marketing Curriculum Topics:
Welcome Higher Education Deans, Digital Marketing Curriculum Directors, Department Chairs, Professors, and Instructors.
Thank you for your dedication to your students and their education, despite the recent immeasurable challenges that you have faced.
If you are researching digital marketing curriculum, syllabus, and textbooks to, augment, update, or start your digital marketing course offerings or certificate programs, then you are in the right place.
Our digital marketing curriculum for higher education provides both 2-year and 4-year educators the opportunity to add up to 500 hours and six titles of instructor-led content, focusing on everything digital marketing for your curriculum. Educators can add our curriculum and textbook titles to enrich your offerings for both in classroom and online delivery within your existing degree, or certificate program, or as a standalone course offering. We also work with dual enrollment partnerships.
Mujo provides an experiential learning and technology rich environment, with hands-on “industry vetted” projects built into each of our engaging digital marketing curriculum textbook topics that students want, and that job markets have high demand for.
We can also work with you to provide your own "digital marketing certificate" program with our titles.
"Since 2015, I have worked with Mujo Leaning Systems to digital marketing curriculum for our college. They have delivered courseware that engages students with its hands-on activities, and case studies. Our instructors are also secure in the knowledge that they are teaching current industry concepts and skills that are used by seasoned professionals daily. We are pleased that our students will be graduating with job-ready knowledge that will help them to find rewarding careers in this high-demand field. Sprott Shaw is looking to put through 600 students or more per year using this program. I am happy to recommend Mujo's publications to any post-secondary institution that is looking for digital marketing resources."
- Ken Thompson, Program Director | Sprott Shaw College
Mujo's Digital Marketing Curriculum Content is Multi-Discipline
- Marketing Diploma
- Marketing Degree
- Marketing Certificate
- Digital Marketing Certificate
- Digital Marketing
- Business and Business Verticals
- Continuing Ed
- Office Administration
- Travel and Tourism
- Web Design
- Social Media
- Big Data and Analytics
- Online Advertising
- CRM and Marketing Automation
- Developing and Writing Web Content
Our Teacher Training Cloud helps ensure consistent delivery of our content with multiple instructors, across multiple campuses, and quick onboarding of new instructors. Our cloud includes hundreds of instructional videos that walk instructors through each chapter of individual textbooks, as well as provide PowerPoint slides for every chapter, supplemental materials to increase hours for your classroom delivery, syllabus, answer keys, quizzes, exams, and help build out your online delivery model.
Would you like Free teacher manual examination copies?
Ready to schedule a content & purchasing program review?
Top 10 Reasons “Higher Ed” Chooses Mujo Content
- Over 25 years of digital marketing agency industry experience
- Real customer support via telephone, video call, chat or email
- Turnkey digital marketing curriculum, syllabus with 8 titles for a certificate or continuing ed pathway program
- Over 30 Platforms distilled into our textbooks, written for job ready skills on day 1
- 20 SME’s working in the field today for vetting practical job readiness content
- FREE hosting environment for SWDE and SEO textbook titles
- Teacher training cloud (so instructors can literally stay one chapter ahead of their students if they had to)
- Over 500 hours of continually updated trending content, written in the same voice for all textbooks
- Cloud video content can be used to build out and service your online delivery model exactly the way you want to
- Hourly running orders, handy post-it notes and minute-by-minute lesson plans, and all exams
- Projects built in for hands on experience using the platforms themselves
There are several ways you can use our content successfully, so please let us know how your school and courses are set up and how many students you are planning on attending over each intake or semester / year.
Please instruct us on your model of delivery, whether you want to purchase the books directly and include them in your tuition, or have your students purchase them directly from our website. We offer soft-copy and e-book delivery based on your class size, volume, and class delivery model. To speak to a mujo advisor use our chat or book a 15 minute time slot that works with your schedule here.
- Customer support via telephone, video call, chat or email
- Multiple Options For Certificates in Digital Marketing
- Turnkey curriculum / syllabus
- Comprehensive learning outcomes for approval submissions
- Accessible learning audio recordings
- Power Points
- Midterm and final exams
- Teacher Training Cloud
- Lifetime (updated) electronic and print teacher manuals
- Web hosting for each student (For SWDE, SEO and CRMMA classes)
- Build it fix it zone hosting for each student (For SEO class)
- Full library access to all supplemental content
- licensed access of 100’s of our video content for your online class delivery build outs
- Teacher Training Progress Tracking
- Subject matter expert consultation
- Cover cobranding (volume required)
- Advisor sales onboarding and product training
- FREE Annual Agency SEO website audit Value = $2,500 / year
Would you like FREE teacher manual examination copies?
Ready to Schedule a Content & Purchasing Program Review?